Druzy Rhinestone Companion 5 Second Rule Bracelet
Find your calm and balance with this Druzy Rhinestone Companion Bracelet. The sparkly stone known as Druzy is perfectly imperfect on its own, just like you or anyone else. It helps to balance life so that unwanted feelings are reduced and depression won't get the best of you.
The busy on-the-go, multi-tasker gravitates to our companion gemstone bracelets. With its size smaller than our classic bracelet it's the perfect layering piece. Worn alone or with others, this bracelet is sure to make others do a double-take!
Top 5 Reasons to wear Druzy Gemstones:
- Spiritually, Druzy gemstone is well known for its ability to enhance calmness.
- Emotionally, Druzy gemstone may help in bringing clarity to thoughts at every stage of life and guide us in better decision-making.
- Physically, Druzy gemstone is popularly known for its ability to boost the immune system.
- Druzy gemstone also pushes the toxins out of your body and can make you feel better.
- Spiritually, Druzy gemstone is one most powerful gemstones that may guide you in constant growth.
What makes the 5 Second Rule Gemstone Bracelet So Unique?
What makes the 5 Second Rule Gemstone Bracelet incredibly unique is the special gemstones that are used for each bracelet. This gemstone bracelet is a must-have for every person who wants to feel more confident and happier. Each bracelet features a pattern of 5 Pink Zebra Jasper beads, which represent a second, 2 or more middle Gemstones, and an illuminating Aura Gemstone that represents the aura within each of us.
Every time you catch yourself saying something negative or vulnerable to yourself, simply touch one of the Pink Zebra Jasper beads and count backward 5-4-3-2-1, then change the negative thought into a positive mantra until you feel it’s a belief within your heart.
Pink Zebra Jasper Gemstone
Get ready to embrace your inner strength within.
Top 5 Reasons to Wear Pink Zebra Jasper
- Is known as a major source to boost energy.
- Is known to stimulate creativity.
- May promote positivity.
- Can encourage you to go after your dreams.
- May bring you contentment and joy.
Pink Zebra Jasper gemstone has been helping me slow down and stay focused in times of chaos. Since wearing this gemstone I feel I have more balance in my life. I am going after my dreams and living my best life. It has been helpful for me when I am feeling stressed or anxious about life and daily tasks.
With the negativity we can encounter in our daily lives, it's important to have a reminder that we are strong and beautiful. Pink Zebra Jasper is a must-have gemstone for your self-care collection.
How to use the 5 Second Rule Gemstone Bracelet as a Mindfulness Tool
By wearing this 5 Second Rule Gemstone Bracelet you can break bad habits, conquer stress, and gain the confidence to go after your dreams. Helps you overcome any negative beliefs, limiting thoughts, and/or bad habits formed by self-doubt. The Pink Zebra Jasper gemstone is the focal point of this beautiful bracelet, and just touching it will activate the 5 Second Rule Gemstone Bracelet power.
MIX & MATCH
Effortlessly mix and match our Druzy 5 Second Rule Gemstone Bracelet with other 5 Second Rule Gemstone Bracelets or wear them alone. It has a simple stretch elastic, making it easy to roll on and roll off - without any fuss.
In today’s world, many of us are feeling lost and unable to communicate the way we previously could. Druzy gemstone can be a thoughtful gift for people who've just begun the process of growth and stability.
This style comes in:
- Extra Large
Prepared and Packaged to make you feel Loved and Appreciated
Top 5 things you will find in your order.
- Your order is wrapped in scented purple tissue paper.
- Your 5 Second Rule Bracelet is in a stylish fabric jewelry bag.
- Descriptive card telling you how to use the 5 Second Rule Gemstone Bracelet.
- Cards telling you about the benefits of the Pinks Zebra Jasper and Druzy gemstones.
- A handwritten note of gratitude from Pam Emmil, the designer.
Learn more about the gemstone meanings and all about the 5 Second Rule Bracelets. Go to: Gemstone Meanings and Bracelet Description